This statement applies to content published on the ukfoodsystems.ukri.org domain.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use and understand our website.
Our accessibility commitment includes making sure that our website visitors can:
- easily understand our web pages by making the content as simple as possible
- zoom in up to 300% on a webpage without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We will be conducting independent accessibility tests of this website in the coming weeks for compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, email the web team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in your email the web address of the content (specific URL) and the format you need. For example:
- accessible PDF
- large print
- easy read version
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email the web team: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission is responsible for enforcing the public sector bodies (websites and mobile applications) (No.2) accessibility regulations 2018.
If you make a complaint and you’re not happy with how we respond, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 8 September 2022.